I miss you everyday. And it sucks cause I can’t do anything about it.
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
(Source: tofugoddess, via spectacu-lacular)
every time i fall asleep my brother steals my laptop and somehow logs on and takes pictures on my webcam.
Give that kid a medal.
This is probably the best thing I’ve seen on here so far
(Source: officialpepperoni, via cheerupandsmilebeautiful)